Monday, April 13, 2015

I weigh 518 now


Yes I battle every little pound and have to work to not to gain. As long it does not go up I feel safer. Most people are thin on what I eat and I tweaked everything. This week I am working to keep sugars in the 180s fasting.  I did lose some. What did I last write? I was 538 or 530 6 months ago. Of course this could be a water change for all I know. I saw the nutritionist. One thing I do have to focus on health and not make everything about weight loss because my body is beyond the pale. I keep a diet journal of everything I eat. One thing I did was take photographs of my refrigerator after my big monthly shopping trip and cupboards to show her what is in them. I am believed nowadays and the nutritionist admits the outcomes of severe PCOS and Lipedema but wanted to show her what I have to work with and meal suggestions.

I'm thinking about different diabetes meds now in making the best decision. Insulin vs. others that can have bad side effects. I wonder if they can give me a higher dose of Januvia like twice a day since I've been on that one for 7 years with no problems.

[I weigh 508 as of May 5, 2015]

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get it sorted out. I consider you a friend and would hate for something bad to happen. I am on so many meds now I can't count them but the relevant numbers are headed to where they need to be and so I don't feel the grim reapers icy breath on the back of my neck so vividly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Q I consider you a friend too. With Lipedema stage IV people often become bedbound and even nursing home bound,at least I have escaped that bullet for now. I am on a lot of meds too so understand that and know that is hard. I am glad your numbers are good. I hope they can get me back on track too. I feel like I have been on the run from the Grim Reaper, and lucky to be alive. Praying for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well. It would be very hard to eat the things you eat, and do that all the time. It requires a big commitment to health. And with the warmer weather getting here, I hope your health improves some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not a special snowflake with a magic metabolism. Eat less and move more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah like that shit works...ah the magical dream. Biggest BS I ever heard in my life.

      Delete