Friday, August 7, 2015

Black Sheep: Does Your Family Hate You?

Black Sheep: Does Your Family Hate You?

This will give it to a person direct so all doubt is removed, especially in the way the questions are worded.

"Negatively: No one has any interest in my being at the gathering, thought they talk about me as if I were not there, I am not included in the conversation. Only if I have done something catastrophically good or bad is the only time I am acknowledged and spend the holiday defending myself and viewpoints."

Here was my results:



2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid that I think that it won't work on an engulfed child. All those things you get and sometimes at the expense of the others. Then the triangulation starts. Then the parent blames you. Its so complicated.

    But regarding invisibility. As an engulfed child I thought that I was not invisible. That I mattered, so I could not clue in to why I always felt invisible anyway. Trailing back to those feelings, I noticed this. I was invisible in the way that while I was held in esteem, it wasn't my esteem it was mother's. She had the say and I had to disappear. It was like this weird cloaking scheme going on. I was there, but I wasn't.

    I do like these tests, but I think it can trick someone like me. JMHO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this type of test is more valid for a scapegoat or ignored ACON more then an engulfed one. I think even engulfed children feel lonely and know they are only trophies to the narcissistic parent.

    ReplyDelete