Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Art


This one is great. Many ACONs especially scapegoats can find art to be a refuge. I do art projects in my head, my body is too tired to do all the time. Snapping photos without a camera. "Oh those yellow leaves look good on that blue background", so forth and so on. Sometimes I have the camera though. I believe art saved my life, I really do. It's why I became an art teacher and it gave me something to live for during many years when I was totally alone. There's 110 pages on the comic. Maybe one day I'll get it done or turn it into a zine. Bristol board and more Indian ink need purchasing.

4 comments:

  1. I used to collect anything from Claude Monet. One time I had 50 of his paintings. Not real ones lol. I used to get them in thrift stores. I loved the nature, and the blue greens made me feel calm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I wish I had 50 real Monet paintings, but it is great art work. I'm sure I had a poster at some time and Matisse too.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Joan I was about to ask how you afforded Monet's and if I can sign up for a couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when I started writing that, it looked like I was rich. 50 Claude Monet paintings lol. I guess I had just prints. Beautiful though. I had them all over the livingroom and the place looked like a zen palace.

      Delete